RAISING THE BAR FOR SHIFTLESS MORONS EVERYWHERE


An Open Letter to Electronics

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dear Electronics,

Its time you and I had it out. Quite frankly, I don't appreciate the way you have treated me over the last 20 years or so. I can't recall anything specific that I may have done to you, nor can I attempt to make amends if there was something, since you won't actually speak to me. I have tried to extend the olive branch in the past, but you just sit there, mute, immobile, staring back at me with your lifeless LCD eyes. I am just a man... if you refuse to play a CD, do I not punch a brick wall and bleed? When you take over a minute to open a Word document, do my profanity-laced explosions not frighten small children? When you simply refuse to operate at all, does the already tenuous grasp on my sanity not slip even further? When I am forced to return you several times for unending diagnostic checks, do I not slip on the ice and break my leg in two places? I am just a man.

Look, let's just let bygones be bygones, and try to move forward. I don't want to fight anymore. The random curse-word generating software implanted into my brain at birth can only generate so many random curse-words.

This is my last attempt at peace. Give me some sign that you have heard me and acknowledge that steps must be taken. If not, then I must destroy you.

Or die trying.

Sincerely,
Final

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home